I survived Boutique at the Barn... When I look back at it now, I wonder why I in the world I planned this! Overall, for a first time event I think it went pretty well. I learned a lot and have a lot of things to improve upon if I'm stupid enough to try this again. This day made me so grateful for all my wonderful family and friends that came out and supported me.
My sister is the one sitting down laughing. She's laughing all the way to the bank(and I don't mean that in a negative sense)! I promise I didn't plan on having the barn freezing so people would buy lots of her hats, but it certainly helped! She sold more than she has at any other boutique!:)
This picture is out of order, but we made the long drive to Sacramento and spent Thanksgiving with Travis' family. Carson enjoyed the football game this year.
The Thanksgiving program happened after the holiday because of the snowstorm. Carson had a speaking part and remembered and said his lines beautifully!
2 comments:
so cute!!!
Nicole, I just laughed so hard at the snow angel picture! LOVE IT! I'm glad you guys have family in Utah so you can get up here in the Rockies and experience "real" snow! :)
Miss ya!
Jill
Post a Comment