we're not having a Preston George like I thought, we're having a girl! Why is my intuition so bad?! This is just another reminder for me that nothing turns out the way I think it will or plan it to be. I thought Carson would be a girl for sure, two boys later and I thought for sure we'd be a family of 3 boys, and I was quite happy with the idea. Now, here we are, expecting a girl. I'm still waiting for it to seem real! Part of me thinks the ultrasound tech made a mistake. However, this ultrasound was different than the others, it took her a while to determine the sex, where with the boys, I was told almost instantly. After the tech confirmed the sex, I heard Travis say "things are about to change around here." He looked a little nervous and I feel a little nervous about it too. Pink, ruffles, dolls, emotions, doing hair.... It's hard to imagine that being part of our reality. Most importantly, the baby appears to be healthy. The boys are very excited to have a sister, and I'm glad they'll get to have that experience too. We feel very blessed to be adding another little one to our family.Thursday, June 4, 2009
This just in....
we're not having a Preston George like I thought, we're having a girl! Why is my intuition so bad?! This is just another reminder for me that nothing turns out the way I think it will or plan it to be. I thought Carson would be a girl for sure, two boys later and I thought for sure we'd be a family of 3 boys, and I was quite happy with the idea. Now, here we are, expecting a girl. I'm still waiting for it to seem real! Part of me thinks the ultrasound tech made a mistake. However, this ultrasound was different than the others, it took her a while to determine the sex, where with the boys, I was told almost instantly. After the tech confirmed the sex, I heard Travis say "things are about to change around here." He looked a little nervous and I feel a little nervous about it too. Pink, ruffles, dolls, emotions, doing hair.... It's hard to imagine that being part of our reality. Most importantly, the baby appears to be healthy. The boys are very excited to have a sister, and I'm glad they'll get to have that experience too. We feel very blessed to be adding another little one to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! You'll love adding a girl to the mix, dresses and dollies and lots of glittery make up!!
We're all very excited! I think she already has the big round Bybee head!
Girls are a lot of fun!! Congrats Nicole!!
Emily
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! now your little clan will be complete!! nicole, you'll be a WONDERFUL girl mommy!! and what a lucky little gal two have two doting big brothers to look out for her!! we're all SO EXCITED!!! :) congratulations!
love,
madi
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited for you all!! I've been thinking about you these past two days and keep forgetting to call or check your blog! Congratulations! I can't wait :-)
Ohhh! Congrats! That will be so fun and I'm sure she will be just as cute as the rest of your family!
Congratulations!!!!! Send your girl vibes to me now, ok? : )
You can already tell she's as cute as can be from that little profile!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I'm SO excited, though I have to admit I love the name Preston George. So what's your girl choice now?? Ellie is thrilled that you'll now have 2 boys and a girl, JUST LIKE US! Ü (No drama at this house... nooooo...) You'll LOVE it, and Trav will be the doting daddy.
steve and I are sooo excited u are having a girl!!! we can't wait for baby girl to come:) congrats
YAY!!!! I was secretly hoping it would be a girl... you guys make gorgeous babies, can't wait to meet her!
Congrats you guys! How fun!!!
We are so happy for you guys to enter the world of girls! She's going to be adorable, can't wait to meet her!
Congrats Nicole! That is such exciting news!
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!! How exciting!!! Do you have any names picked out??!
Oh MY GOSH! Congratulations! We are SO excited for you! I can completely relate with trying to wrap your mind around the whole girl thing. Lucy is here, and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around having a little lady in the house. I'm sure your boys will be so wonderful with her and are very excited. I had no idea you guys were expecting! Again, we are excited for you!
Yayyyy! I'm so excited that you're having a girl. Our girls will be so close in age and they'll be great friends! How Fun...Congratulations! :)
Danielle
If it makes you feel any better--- I thought all three of my girls were boys. I even made a quilt for Lexi in all boy colors. (She's never questioned her blue and red sailboat quilt) So.... you think your intuition is bad-- but it's not. MINE is bad :)!!!
I'm so excited for you to have another baby. Carson and Holden are going to take good care of her (if they can get her away from Travis). You'll love having a girl! Hopefully she'll be like her mom!
Candice
Post a Comment