my crazy family!
Everyone came out our way for Thanksgiving this year which was a special treat. We enjoyed spending T-giving out at the coast and ordered our dinner from Safeway. That may sound wrong, but it was seriously very good and inexpensive; I swear you couldn't tell it was store bought. After having this, I don't know why people go to such an effort to make Thanksgiving dinner! :)
Since we had everyone together we decided we should take some family pictures, thanks Megan! We couldn't come up with any casual poses, so my sister in-law Cassie suggested the jumping picture. I have to say it's one of my favorites, it makes me laugh every time I look at it. It's amazing how everyone's personalities can be captured in a jump!
5 grandkids and one on the way, it's so fun! With my brothers now married our family is about to grow exponentially, can't wait for more cousins.Here she is all dressed and ready before church. This blessing gown was worn by Travis' great grandfather in 1891, I believe, and most of the babies in the family have been blessed in this gown.
Here's our family that attended the blessing. We're so grateful for their love and support and for sharing this special day with us.
7 comments:
It was a fun week! Thaks for letting us stay for so long.
we loved going out to oregon! it was super fun! thanks for the great week!
Really fun pictures, Nicole! The jumping one is a crack-up. You have a great family. And yes, the dress was first used in 1891. Pretty special! I think you should have a photo of Henry Coleman wearing the gown on that CD of family pictures that Jerod gave out...let me know if you don't have it. It's neat for the kids to have a photo of themselves and their great-great grandfather in the same gown, I think.
By the way, nice jumping pose, Trav.
I love your family Nicole! The picture is a crackup! It looks like Tavis got punched in the face!
I was just showing Ella a picture of Carson and asking her if she remembers him. It makes me sad that she doesn't, she just said, "he looks like a very nice boy mom. Maybe I can see him again in this life."
Congrats on the blessing. What an amazing dress to have stella wear. Sounds like you had fun on T-day. Loved the jumping picture of your family.
It was fun getting to meet your sister (finally!) and your pictures turned out great. Stella looked AMAZING in that dress. So sweet. I'm glad all your family got to be here, that's the best.
Post a Comment