Friday, December 4, 2009

Miss Luna

I just got my CD with Stella's newborn pictures (thanks Melanie!) and had to share. She had these pictures taken at 8 days old and now she's 6 weeks, I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Everything has been a bit of a blur and I guess that's what happens with baby number 3, and it makes me kind of sad because the newborn phase is gone so quickly. In this first picture she's wearing a little pettiskirt I bought when I was pregnant in hopes she could wear it for newborn pics - it was my chance to do something super girly and I love it.
My sister is quite the craft queen and she knit this beautiful cacoon/stork pouch. I love the color and texture of it in the pictures and it's extra special knowing she made it.

Look at the smiler.




Love these three!

8 comments:

Brittny said...

those are such cute pictures nicole! I love them all. it makes me miss you all already! love you

Carol said...

Great photos! I especially love the one of the 3 at the end...all your kids are so cute!

Coombs Family said...

She is such a sweet baby. I wish I would have snuggled her more whilte we were visiting.

Emily said...

I love those pictures. What a beautiful girl! Hope you are doing well!

Jonna said...

Really so precious! You are going to love dolling up your little princess!!

The Carter Family said...

adorable!!!!!

Megan said...

She is beautiful! You have the best looking family ever! Those are great pictures!

Jennie said...

OH MY GOSH NICOLE!! She makes me want to have another! Holy cow these pics are GREAT! (Not surprising, awesome photographer + adorable subject = perfection!) Man. Well done! She is gorgeous!!