Friday, June 4, 2010

Super heros and Waffles

With all the rainy days we've been having, we're feeling a bit couped up. In an effort to keep the boys busy the other day, I remembered they have some super hero costumes in the back of their closet. Carson has never really been one to dress-up but I knew Holden would, and they both ended up having a lot of fun.

Carson was all about the poses.


Here's Iron man! I don't know how Holden knows who Iron man is, but when he saw this costume he knew what it was and that he wanted to wear it!

For a few days this suit was the first thing Holden wanted to put on in the morning and he'd wear it all day.

The boys were so cute running up and down the street, they were having such a good time together.

The boys even wore their costumes to Costco that night, it made me laugh the whole time. Carson was a little embarrassed and tried to hide himself in the cart, but eventually he got over it. I'm a lucky girl to be surrounded by these awesome super heros!


Stella the waffle stealer.

Stella wants to eat "real" food so bad, but each time I've let her, she chokes, and I just don't feel like doing the heimlich. I left her sitting on the table the other night....

and she figured out how to turn the lazy susan to get herself a waffle.

I love her crooked little smile, she's so proud of herself!

No comments: