Sunday, October 17, 2010

Boutique at the Barn


Saturday, November 13th!!

FallBrooks Farm

12040 NW Jackson School Rd
North Plains, OR 97133
That's right, I'm having a boutique!
My sister Amy (lives in Utah) and sister in-law Kameron (lives in Arizona) have their own Etsy shops and sell and go to boutiques all the time. I've seen some of the fun things at these boutiques and feel like we don't have anything like that here, so I've decided to have my own. Sure you can shop for these things on Etsy, but it's more fun when you can see them in person, touch them and not pay shipping! My sister and sister in-law will be there as well as some of my amazingly talented friends and vendors that sell locally on Etsy. I'd love to have a few more vendors, so if you're crafty and have something to sell or know someone who might be interested, please tell them to check out the boutique blog will all the information. I hope you will all come to the boutique and help spread the word so this will be a success and it can grow each year. I put a few pictures from some of the vendors below, but you can see more of their items on the boutique blog.
Thanks!
http://boutiqueatthebarn.blogspot.com/

Anderson Soap Company

Loopty Loo Designs

Belleza Mia Jewelry

Studio M

Notable Journals

Evelyn's Bakery

Ramona Owen Designs

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so excited about this Nicole! What a great idea...I can't wait!

Coombs Family said...

I am buying my ticket today!

Ashlee said...

I sure wish I had a talent so I could sell something- but you'd better believe I'll be there to purchase! Can't wait!

Brittny said...

That looks soo fun! Wish we were closer. Have fun!