Wednesday, May 23, 2012

April- Easter

Stella is in love with "hop hops" and was so excited to see the Easter Bunny. Honestly I thought she'd end up being afraid of him, but as you can see from the picture she was thrilled! She talked about seeing the Easter Bunny for days! We normally don't go see the EB, but I'm so glad we did.
 
We dyed eggs and made bird nests with the cousins.

Seriously, her cute face is almost too much for me sometimes. I just think all her expressions are either adorable or hilarious.
 
Easter morning the kids had to hunt to find their baskets.




Stella's little toy was a "bubble maker" as she likes to call it. The kids played with it forever and it's already broken and I've had to buy a new one.
Holden got a little golf set.
Carson is really in to Star Wars and got an action figure.




We went to the annual Easter egg hunt and dinner at the Newsoms' barn. We were lucky and had a beautiful day so we could have the hunt outside. That really rarely happens in Oregon.







These eggs don't have candy in them, they have money! I can't remember how much each of them got, but they all went home with some extra cash.



Yummy Evelyn's cookies!