| Tumble Tots! |
Stella took a little tumbling class at the Rec Center with two little friends and loved it. For some reason, all of my kids have cried the first few times they use the parachute...weird!
Holden took a little golf class with two friends the same time as
Stella's class. He actually really liked it. The biggest bummer was that
his cute little friend walked behind him as he was swinging and he hit
her smack in the center of her head!! It was horrible!! It's just a
plastic club, but it gave her a horrible gash and she had to get 6
stitches. We both felt terrible! From then on, they put barriers up
between each kid and made stricter rules about not walking into each
others space. The funny thing is, Holden said he's going to marry this
friend. I told him I didn't think this was a great way to get someone to
like you!
| Spring Break |
snuggling in mimi and papa's bed
G.G and dad took you guys to the Old Sacramento Railway Station
Carson and dad did some panning for gold with Flat Carson in mimi and papa's creek.
Another year of YMCA basketball! This year they decided on the name of BYU cougars.
I've noticed that with all the sports Carson had played this year, things are really starting to click for all the boys and the games are a lot more fun to watch.
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Carson did an excellent job at his piano recital. I really enjoy seeing his progress and I'm proud of him for being so brave and playing in front of everyone. |




No comments:
Post a Comment