Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Finished Product

Travis spent a lot of time on this project and I thought the shelves and mantel turned out really well (thankfully they did too)! I'm lucky to have such a handy husband. Who knows, maybe this could turn into a full time job for him at some point. I love watching those "Flip This House" kind of shows and would love to be able to take on a project like that someday. I'm not handy, so I guess Travis would have to do the hard work, but I could help come up with design and decorating ideas?! :) Better yet, he could be the handyman on one of those shows, I bet the work is a lot easier!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, I'm totally going to hire Travis now!!!!! We need to talk. I have a family room/entertainment area that is in DESPERATE need of containment (translate: shelves!)

meg said...

Now look what you've done, Travis is going to be very busy! I hope you have your projects all done you wanted...he's just not going to have time now. :) Those are awesome! I better get some pointers with this stuff, I'm too cheap to hire someone...I've got to do it myself.

Ashlee said...

We do love ours- though I need to get a picture of it clean without the spider web in the window. :) He does do a great job. And I'm so thankful he's rubbing off and making Todd kinda handy. ;)

Jaymie said...

Those shelves seriously look awesome!!! It really is so fun to see the before and after - way to go Travis!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love the home improvements before and afters. Keep them coming on the blog as you guys get busier with all the people who are going to want your handyman!