Thursday, November 8, 2007
The World of Blogging
Well, I've been debating for a long time whether or not to start a blog. My dad kind of laughed when I told him I was making one. He said, "do you really want people to know that much about you?" I guess he has a point! The thing is I've enjoyed my friends blogs because it's an easy way to keep in touch. Everyone says blogging is easy, but I can't even figure out how to rotate my pictures the right way, I need a blogging lesson! I've decided to give this a try for a little while and see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah for a Bybee blog!! I've been wondering how you guys were doing. I love the halloween costumes and decorations! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I hate leaving the girls behind too, but it is nice to get away every so often.
Happy late birthday!
Hooray! I'm so excited you've decided to try blogging! Way to go!
Yay, welcome to the blogging world. It's a scary, addicting thing! :)
Of course I thought of you during the Halloween season when my kids were bugging me about decorating and I wasn't wanting to give in. Then I wondered how you are able to make Halloween classy and attractive :) So fun to see the kids and WOW Hawaii looked gorgeous. Reminded me of our honeymoon! LOve you and check out our blog too. I am linked to all these cute girls making comments.
Charie, you're way too kind! I don't blame you for not wanting to decorate, you were 7 or 8 months pregnant, right?! You're family is adorable and I love seeing what you guys are up to on your blog. Thanks for checking in!
Nicole- I stumbled on your blog from Megan's blog. Talk about random, I'm your old college roommate from Young Hall and the Elms! What a cute family you have. We'll have to keep in touch.
Emily aka leaking levee
I'm excited that we were able to reconnect. I guess we can Thank Megan for that. I would love to keep in touch here is my email
leakinglevee @ gmail.com (with no spaces)
Post a Comment