Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Land






We decided to take the kids to see the cute Santa at the downtown Macy's. We went during Travis' lunch break and it was awesome because there was not a single person in line! Unfortunately, the old monorail isn't running anymore, but the kids still had fun sitting in it and looking around at Santa's workshop and the reindeer. You can tell Holden loved having his picture taken with Santa! I took the picture posted, which is pretty comparable to the one I paid $17 for!

8 comments:

Laura said...

You've got to love those "screaming bloody murder" pictures with Santa. They're classics! And your boys look so handsome in their little suits!

Jaymie said...

Ella had the same reaction to Santa, if we got within 3 feet of him she freaked out...I guess Santa isn't someone you naturally love. You have to acquire a fondness for Santa - who'd have guessed?

Kenon said...

Hey Nicole!! I saw your Christmas card at the Carter's house and I couldn't stop looking at it. You guys look amazing. We even had the conversation..."Don't you think Nicole is the prettiest person you have ever seen in real life?" :)

Bybee family said...

Wow! Kenon,that is such a nice compliment--you made my night!! Are you sure you were looking at the right card?!
I didn't know you lived by Jennie, how fun! What was wrong with Oregon? How come you guys all left for Utah? :)

Behunin Family said...

That Santa picture is CLASSIC! Todd and I are both laughing so hard right now! You need to send it to Ellen for her Santa picture contest. :) Poor Holden. Maybe he'll like him once he sees all his gifts?!

Coombs Family said...

I cannot wait to see those little boys. I am amazed that Carson wasn't scared too. Maybe we will have to torture them again and put the three cousins on Santa's lap.

meg said...

still having sleepless nights wondering if your house won 1st place! :)

Bybee family said...

No!! Such a bummer, no gift certificates for us this year! I thought we'd at least get 3rd place like last year. The judging must have been rigged! Alright, now you can sleep. :)