This is Carson's first year in preschool and I love all the cute little projects he brings home. He brought this ornament home early in December and I just LOVE it!! In case you can't tell, it's Carson as an angel. I put it right in the center of the tree so it could be seen easily and it made me smile every time I looked at it. Carson was quite proud of it as well and would often ask me, "mom, what ornament is your favorite?" Hmm.....I wonder!Sunday, January 13, 2008
My Favorite Ornament
This is Carson's first year in preschool and I love all the cute little projects he brings home. He brought this ornament home early in December and I just LOVE it!! In case you can't tell, it's Carson as an angel. I put it right in the center of the tree so it could be seen easily and it made me smile every time I looked at it. Carson was quite proud of it as well and would often ask me, "mom, what ornament is your favorite?" Hmm.....I wonder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is my favorite ornament too. At first mom and I thought that was life size Carson in a costume!!
How?!! :)
It just looked like he was standing in a giant angel costume. Clearly our perspective was wrong.
Post a Comment