Friday, May 9, 2008

A Magical Place

Last Wednesday we headed to Los Angeles for my brother Steve's much anticipated wedding. But before the wedding festivities began, we thought we should spend at least one day at Disneyland. Carson was so excited and had been counting the days until we left. He kept commenting on how disneyland was such "a magical place."

Here's Carson on the Nemo ride. When we were here last year this ride was under construction and ever since then, Carson has kept saying how he can't wait to finally go on this ride. After waiting in line for 45 minutes, he found it to be scary for some reason, and hid his face in Travis' lap for most of the ride!!
Holden LOVES to drive cars. I'm sure driving the Autotopia car was a dream come true! He had the biggest grin on his face, but man, he's a rough driver!
Here are Carson and his cousin at the Tiki room--a family favorite! We enjoyed eating two pineapple dole whips here and and thought it was funny that we coincidentally sat under the singing Gigi and Mimi birds (the names of each of our grandma's)!

We had such a great day and wish we could have had just one more. Even though the lines weren't too bad, we weren't able to get to everything we wanted to...maybe next year?!

3 comments:

Laura said...

sniff sniff. I'm so jealous! Disneyland sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad you guys were able to go! I'm thinking we'll wait at least another year before attempting it with Aidan. :-)

Carol said...

I'm jealous too! And jealous too because the last THREE times I've been to Disney, I've been pregnant, so I haven't been allowed to ride Autopia! And the Nemo ride was on construction last time we were there too...how fun!

(And great pics too!) : )

Jennie said...

I love Disneyland, and I am with Carson, it's a magical place! :) So funny he said that! We are hitting Disney Worls this August and are counting down the days as well. Miss you guys!