
I'm behind in posting, but I wanted to post some pictures of Carson's last day of preschool. I know everyone always says it, but it is amazing how quickly the time goes. I can't believe that Carson has finished his first year of preschool! I'm actually very grateful that he has a fall Birthday, and misses the cut off for school...I'm just not ready to send him off to kindergarten yet!

On the last day of school the kids did a 30 minute music program covering all the songs they learned that year. This wave that Carson is doing, is the most he participated throughout the entire program! Mostly he just stood there with an irritated look on his face, rubbed his nose and occasionally picked it! I decided not to take a picture of that!

I think Carson's favorite part of the day was getting a cookie--who wants to sing anyway?! He made sure to share his cookie with Holden. Carson is such a good brother and is so considerate of Holden.

Here he is saying good-by to his classroom.

Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. White.
4 comments:
I can't believe the year is over already either! I'm still in shock that Ashley really will be starting kindergarten in a few months. She's still four but barely makes the deadline. I seriously thought about holding her back just so I could hang onto her for one more year of her life, but thought I'd better stop being selfish since she was ready and really was supposed to start kindergarten. I'm going to be a mess on the first day of school! I could barely hold it together during the orientation meeting - I'm so pathetic!
Carson if definitely a big kid! Congrats bud on finishing your first year of school. Don't forget that nose picking pictures are good for blackmail!
Jaymie, I would cry too. I'm just glad I didn't have to make that decision. Ashley is so mature, she's definitely ready for kidnergarten, she'll do great!
Holy Cow! Look how big your boys are! Yeah for still having one more year of preschool. I'm dreading Libby doing first grade, 8 hours a day at school, I'm going to be a wreck!
Post a Comment