Friday, May 9, 2008

Steve & Brittny's Wedding

We are so happy for Steve and Brittny! They were sealed in the San Diego temple on May 2nd. I can't believe that's it's almost been 7 years since we've had a wedding in our family--it's about time! The temple and temple grounds were absolutely beautiful and Steve and Britt were so happy-- it was just a lovely day for them and our family. It's always fun to reflect on your own wedding day-- of course one of the happiest days of my life and to remember the thoughts and feelings you had. It was such a special day and I'm grateful we could be part of it.
Unfortunately the boys were totally worn out from Disneyland the day before and they were NOT cooperative with the pictures. I tried to get some on my own, but wasn't very successful either, but they looked so dang handsome in their tuxes I wanted to try and get some pictures. I ordered Holden's tux in a 2T which should have been plenty big, but it barely fit! Everyone joked that he looked like a little muscle man about to burst his coat.
I was definitely stuck holding the heaviest end of Steve and was anxious to set him down. Since my arms are incapable of having any definition, all you can see is bulging fat instead of a bulging bicep.
Here we are dressed in our wedding attire. Aren't they a good looking couple?!! I thought Brittny looked absolutely amazing and her dress was so gorgeous too.

4 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! What a beautiful wedding dress the bride is wearing! And your little family looks gorgeous too!

I have NO idea what you're talking about with your arms. I wish mine looked like yours!!

Megan said...

What a great trip! You have a beautiful family (yours and Travis's and the family you came from).
We are headed to California in a few weeks and the girls are begging for a Disney trip, reading about yours just about has me convinced we need to do it.

Ashlee said...

Your boys look so handsome! And your family shot is just so cute. You guys always have great family pics!
I have no idea what you're talking about with the fat arms- PLEASE! But that picture is fun. What cute girls he's surrounded by! So glad you got to go and enjoy it all. Sounds like a fun trip!

The Carter Family said...

I am definately convinced that baby tux's run small, Camden's tux was an 18 month size, the top fit perfectly, the pants on the other hand were SUPER long, but fit perfect around the waist haha =]