This picture of Carson and his cousin makes me laugh, it looks like he's doing a choke-hold on her. They spend a lot of time together and are almost like siblings without the fighting... they make the cutest pair.Sunday, March 30, 2008
Happy Easter
This picture of Carson and his cousin makes me laugh, it looks like he's doing a choke-hold on her. They spend a lot of time together and are almost like siblings without the fighting... they make the cutest pair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Laura B. just alerted me to the fact that I had you linked on my blog as Ashley Bybee. I thought I had finally stopped calling you Ashley after all this time but I guess subconsciously I still think of you as an Ashley. I don't really know why. Megan used to tease me about it too. So please forgive me :) I loved seeing your updates...I had been checking in to see when you would post some new cute pictures.
Charie, don't feel bad, it's her middle name! :)
Nicole, cute boys! I love that picture of all 3 of them together. Very impressive "tramp jumps" Travis! I never did get very good at all those tricks.
I love the picture of Carson and his look alike cousin. Seriously, don't you think she looks just like him? It's cute. He's a sweet boy. And I forgot to tell you that Ava was asking about getting married and I told her after she was done with college if she found a really nice boy, as nice as daddy, then she could get married. She thought a minute and said "maybe when Grant gets big he will marry me?" so I explained that she can't marry her brother and she quickly said "What about Carson?!?" I thought it was so cute. And hey, we can hope, right?
Charie, that's funny, I had forgotten that you thought I looked like an Ashley. Yes,it is my middle name, so you weren't too far off and you spelled it the right way too! :)
Ashlee, I'm glad Carson came to Ava's mind as a nice boy to marry!
I wish you guys lived HERE so our boys could play together, but then we'd have to split up the Carson & Lilly duo, I guess... Some day, huh?? Sunny Arizona???? Come on.... you know you wanna!
Your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Looks like your had nice weather in California. We just got back and it rained and was cool and cloudy!
The little cousins look like they could be brother and sister! They are so cute Nicole!! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment