Sunday, August 24, 2008

Neskowin Beach

I realized that I forgot to post about our fun weekend trip to Neskowin Beach in July. We have family that owns a beach house there and thankfully for us, they're very generous with their home and let us stay there. This is not the beach house, it's the kid's PLAY house! The house has little areas for the kids to sleep if they wish and is even equipped with electricty!



We took the kids to the Aquarium to see the Oddwater exhibits. I hadn't been to the aquarium in probably 8 years--it's much improved.
Here's the barrage of beach photos.
I I had to take a picture of this sign in the window of a hair salon, it's pretty funny.



I love Holden's miniature body.


We attempted to go for a hike, but found we weren't very well prepared with proper shoes and sweatshirts, so we'll finish the hike next time.
A perfect 10!
We were fortunate the weather was beautiful that weekend and the boys had a great time playing for hours in the sand with their trucks. It was the perfect weekend getaway.


5 comments:

Clara said...

That looks like so much fun! Your boys are too cute and I love the pics where Travis is throwing them in the air!

Ashlee said...

That trip looks amazing. Seriously, made me want to pack up and get going! I love the picture of Carson in the air- he looks like he's having a blast! I'd rent the kids house to stay in for the weekend! So fun!

The Carter Family said...

It looks like it was a BLAST!!!!

Megan said...

What a fun trip. You guys are seriously the coolest family ever! I want to be adopted.
Have you started thinking Halloween yet??

Coombs Family said...

That playhouse is amazing! We had so much fun when we went last year.