
The boys all had cleaning appt.'s this week, so I decided to take pictures of Carson's visit to show his preschool classmates what it's like to go to the dentist since I was going to be talking to them about how to take care of their teeth and visiting the dentist.

While polishing Carson's teeth I discovered that his lower incisor is loose!! I couldn't believe it! I brush his teeth everyday and hadn't noticed this, and neither had Carson, but he's been pretty excited about this news. Yes, he's on the early side to be losing a tooth, but it still makes him seem so grown-up.

Yay, no cavities!
3 comments:
I can't believe Carson has a loose tooth! That is so exciting. Avery thinks it's very cool.
Carson is looking so grown up and I'm excited for his first loose tooth! Can't wait to hear how much the tooth fairy gives him
Can't wait to hear how much his uncle gives him!
Post a Comment