
Last Saturday the Woodburn Outlets were calling me, so we decided to stop there first and then head to the Tulip Festival (Just a reminder, don't go to the outlets on the weekend!). It was opening weekend and only 40% of the tulips were up, but they were beautiful and there were definitely enough tulips to make it worth the visit.



There were several old fashioned steam tractors and Carson was most disappointed that he couldn't ride on them.

The boys loved the cattle car ride. It was as if they were at Disneyland. :)

There was a tent that had parrots you could pet and hold and surprisingly, Carson wanted
to hold one.

The slide was another big hit.

I was experimenting with the white balance on my camera and the setting I had it on made the red tulips look even more vibrant.

Holden is contemplating the flowers.

Happy girls.
4 comments:
I love all your recent posts. You guys sure are keeping busy with trips and activities!! Wish we could get together sometime. You'll have to let us know next time you are out in Cali and we'll do the same!
I love that your tulips are out so early! Our festival isn't for a week or so still. But who knows with this crazy snow! Anyways, your pictures look great and I LOVE those kids!
How FUN! Absolutely love that pic of you and Stella. Way to capture the smiling moment.
So fun! We did that this year too and got the most adorable pics of Lucy. And yes, of course stopped at the outlets that were way to busy for my liking! Very cute pictures. :)
Post a Comment