just hit the 6 month mark. As I've said before, the time has flown by and I can't believe in another 6 months Ms. Stella will be one!
Stella loves the little bee mobile in her crib, although she rarely sleeps in it. I'm ridiculous and still keep her in a bassinet in our room. Part of my reasoning is that she still wakes up 2-3 times in the night, I don't want to walk down the hall to get her, and no, I can't bare to let her cry it out. I recognize that at 6months she should be sleeping through the night, but really, my boys didn't sleep through the night at 6 months either and I know this phase will pass. However, I'm still feeling sleep deprived and dream of sleeping in.
I'm sorry, I can't get over these baby leg warmers. I think they look so cute on her chubby little legs.
Stella is very curious about her feet and spends a lot of time trying to grab them.
Holden is the king of nicknames. He's recently started calling her Stelly and addresses himself, Carson, and Stella as, "Stells and the Fells." My sister-in-law came up with this name and I think it could be the name of their future rockband.
Stella remains my baldest baby and continues to be slow in the hair growing process. Hopefully she'll start picking up the pace so I can put some cute clips in her hair. She's also getting her third tooth, an upper right central. I really wish she would stop getting so many teeth. Teething has made her quite crabby, and Travis likes to point out that she's a typical woman.She's also becoming quite talkative. She loves to squeal and hear her own voice. Which Travis again likes to point out is like all women. Ha, ha..... We love our girl and she is the perfect addition to our family.
7 comments:
She is adorable! I like the and name too!
Isn't it funny how different a little girl is after 2 boys?! Those leg warmers are adorable. I didn't get a good nights sleep until about 3 months ago (Lucy was 9 months) I keep my babies in our room for a long time too. Hope you get some sleep soon.
She is a doll! Good thing they're cute to make up for all that lost sleep huh!
I love her cute little face, she is adorable! I can't believe it has already been 6 months. wow! time flies... oh and you are doing a great job with your photography! the pictures are very artistic and very cute.
She is SOOO cute!! I can't believe she's already 6 months!!! That means Brinlee isn't far away :( Camden is almost 3 and still doesn't sleep through the night! He's just like I was! But he's still in our room, along with Brinlee, and 95% of the time, they're in our tiny queen bed too haha we have a full room, but I wouldn't have it any other way! :)
What a cutie! Aren't little girls so fun??
all i can say is she is so sweet, and chris and i both wish we knew her personality better. we will all have to spend some QT w/ Stells on the houseboat.
Post a Comment