
We left town on St. Patrick's Day, so I didn't get a chance to write about this yet. In Carson's kindergarten class, Johnny, the Leprechaun had been visting during the night and causing mischief in the classroom. The kids would all write notes to Johnny and Johnny would write back. The night before St. P's day, Carson ran out of bed and said he HAD to do something, and this was it, a trap for Johnny. As you can see he left him a glass of water a few pieces of cliff bar and a note that told Johnny to come and enjoy these treats....pretty cute!

Holden loves to pretend he's fixing and cleaning things. This was the first time I've seen him get under the hood of the car. Doesn't everyone work on their car in their underwear and rain boots? Here's hoping he develops some handyman skills like his dad.

Stella's been quite interested in eating for awhile, so in moments of despair when I've needed to keep her happy and we've been out and about, I've let her suck on a fruit leather or two. She also really enjoyed chomping on a clementine orange I put in one of those food net things. :) However, after a little guilt trip from my mom about my neglect to start her with more basic foods, I finally gave here some rice cereal. Here she is enjoying her first tasters. So far she likes carrots and squash, but was not a fan of bananas. She looked as if she was eating a lemon every time I gave here a taste. Oh yeah, did I mention this girl has two teeth already?! Yes, they popped through at 4 1/2 months!
2 comments:
So clever of Carson with that trap. Avery was disappointed we didn't do one. I love her preschool but they are putting Scott and I to shame with the fun traditions they teach.
I can't believe how big Stella is already! She's such a pretty baby. We have to get together soon!
Post a Comment