
I'm late in posting this, but last Friday Carson ran in the school jog-a-thon to raise money for new play equipment. He called a few family members to see if they'd sponsor him, and he was really excited to raise some money.

One family member asked how many laps we thought he'd run in the 20 min race, and we thought he'd run 4 laps since each lap is a quarter mile. This family member pledged $20 a lap, which was mighty generous. Well, he ran 8 laps, oops!! I think I'm going to have to change her pledge to $10 a lap.

We were so proud of Carson and his determination to keep running!

Holden couldn't miss out, so he ran a lap too.

Miss Stella Jane was an excellent cheerleader.
4 comments:
Awesome! Way to go Carson. Don't forget to call me next time :)
That's so fun!!! Way to go Carson!!
Glad I paid him one pre-arranged amount! ha
That is so fun! That's a great idea for a school fundraiser! Way to go Carson!
Post a Comment