as Holden calls it, is the popular sport at our house right now. Carson started t-ball a few weeks ago, but I haven't taken any pictures because it's been pouring each Saturday during his game! However, the boys love to practice all the time and even though Holden isn't old enough to be on the team, he's equally as passionate about it.

This is how we spent some of Sunday afternoon.

I love the anticipation in their faces.

This would have been the perfect shot if I would have been able to capture the ball actually hitting Holden's mitt.

Check out Holden's lovely attire! I think it's funny that all kids have a thing for rainboots!


If you look closely you can see Holden biting his lower lip. This is a trait from the Thompson side and it's already manifesting itself in Holden. We joke that when someone does this, they mean business! :)
3 comments:
too cute! and I love Holden's "spaceball" attire! :)
SOOO cute!!! They are adorable!!!!
I love it! Love the outfits, especially the rainboots, and love the seriousness they have!
Post a Comment