Carson and I went on a date...
A picture taking date. I told Carson I was going to take some pictures of just him, that it was our own little date, and he actually loved it. It was so cute because he was just being himself and came up with all these poses. I've been spending a fair amount of time lately trying to learn how to use my camera and how to take better pictures. I love taking pictures, especially of my kids, but it's been harder than I hoped and I have a lot more to learn. I've started by taking a few online classes, and just finished an online baby/toddler/kids course. I'm lucky that I have friends with cute little kids that are willing to let me practice on them. A big thanks to Ashlee and Heather for letting me use their kids as my models! Here's a few of the pictures from the class.
Carson is in the 5-7 year old category which is notorious for fake smiles. We've definitely been dealing with this issue for a while. I was happy that I was able to get quite a few natural smiles out of him.
NewbornSitting baby 5-10 months
Miss Stella Jane

Crawlers
Miss Stella Jane
Crawlers
Still struggling with indoor lighting on those overcast days....
Crawlers are tough because obviously they're on the move, hence the lovely background in this one.
Crawlers are tough because obviously they're on the move, hence the lovely background in this one.






6 comments:
nicole!! these are amazing!! you sell yourself short- you are quite talented!! aren't you pleased with your good work?! way to go!! :)
these are so good Nicole!! Lucy can be a crawler model for you anytime! :) well...hopefully she'll start to walk anytime now, but still.
Nicole!! Remember me! Anne Marie from freshmen year at the Y? I just got reconnected with Emily and she just gave me your blog address! Wow! I have a lot to catch up on! You have such a cute family! Email me and I'll send you an invite to our blog (it's private): annemariej27@gmail.com
I'm so excited to catch up!
So cute. You did a great job! I love them!
You really did an amazing job! what online course did you do? Looks like you guys have been busy!! What cuties!
Great pictures! I shouldn't admit this but I squirted some (tears that is) when I read the date line from your post and saw the feet picture.
Post a Comment