Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Wrap Up

Last Day Of School

The last day of school was kind of sad. It feels like my little guy is really growing up and we're entering this new phase of life. I liked my old phase, the nice, low key, open scheduled one. I loved Kindergarten! Carson had the BEST teacher, school was only 2 1/2hrs, we didn't have to be up and out of the house early, things weren't too serious, they did lots of fun class activities, etc.

Last bus ride
Since we live so close to the school, Carson won't get to ride the bus next year. We'll have to take him and pick him up. Look at that sweet face.

Sniff, sniff...

There were 28 kids in his class, which meant they needed lots of volunteers. I volunteered each Tuesday and loved being in there with Carson.

When Mrs. Brackett touched their head, it meant they were turning into a first grader as they went to pack up their school bags one last time.

After they'd all packed up their bags, they turned off the lights and the kids were supposed to imagine themselves as first graders. Then Mrs. Brackett waved her light up wand over them to make it official.
Thanks for a great year Mrs. Brackett!
Father's Day
I have to document Father's day with at least one picture. I'm so grateful for Travis h'es an amazing husband and father. He keeps things fun around here and he's the kind of guy that can do it all and does it willingly.
This girl totally has his heart.

No comments: