
YMCA basketball started in January, and Carson is enjoying playing with the same teammates from last year. This year they decided to call themselves the Trail Blazers. :)

Carson participated in his first piano recital. He was nervous and I was actually nervous for him too, but he did great! He played a short song called S'Vonne and played it flawlessly. I was so proud of him.

Not a great picture of me, but I love this happy little face. Stella is a total mama's girl. It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, she just likes me to hold her or to be on my lap. I hope she likes me this much when she's a teenager.


We seem to breed snugglers. The kids love to snuggle with their dad and watch a little show at the end of a long day.
3 comments:
I hope we breed snugglers!! They are all so cute!... I can not believe how many talents Carson has already. Basketball and Piano are awesome things to be apart of. Way to go Carson!!
I know Britt....lots of wonderful opportunities for Carson and actually for all of their kids. You are great parents...for making so many different experiences available to your kids. Wish we had been there to see them :(
Snuggle time is the BEST! XO
That is one cute family. I wouldn't count on the snuggling continuing through teenage years but you never know :). Love the pictures. Carson - great job at your recital. You are one handsome man! Stella - we're so proud of your walking! keep up the good work. Holden - we love your face.
Post a Comment