Sunday, February 20, 2011

Miss Stella Jane

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap a few pictures of Stella in her fun hat. I had to be quick since she wanted to rip it off, but I thought she looked so cute.

PEEK-A -BOO!!



Stella loves any stuffed animal.

The lighting wasn't great in my room, but I got a few shots of her playing on my bed.

Notice the little shiner she got about a week ago from playing on the bed - how quickly they forget.

8 comments:

Brittny said...

She is darling!! I love all the pictures with her hat! and I also can not believe that she is jumping all over the bed, she seems too little for that. oh they grow up so fast! She is so fun!

madison said...

what a sweet little dear!! and what a lucky mommy!! :)

Coombs Family said...

So cute! Your pictures outside are some seriously good photography.

The Carter Family said...

soooo cute! she looks so much like you here!!!

MiMi and PaPa T. said...

Stella looks so adorable in that hat! It is such a bummer when you can't get them to keep them on :(

Can't wait to see her....(and you of course :)at Luke's blessing! It has been far tooooooo long.
XO

Chris and Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Cassie said...

She's the cutest little girl. Love the leg warmers.

Ashlee said...

She's looking so big. Great job on the pictures, you really captured her! That hat is cute, too!