Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Pictures

We had Stella's two year pictures and some family pictures in October. We were lucky to get some beautiful weather and the kids were....somewhat cooperative.
I actually had the idea for our Christmas card before we had pictures taken, so it was just a matter of whether or not the kids would do it and we could pull it off. We didn't have music, so I would say, on the count of 3, start dancing! They did pretty well.
This is my favorite picture of Stella, and the one that I'll have printed on canvas and framed.



I love this picture. They certainly have moments where they don't get along, but for the most part they really love each other and I hope that closeness will continue to grow.






Both Travis and I saw this picture and were pretty bummed. I guess we don't take that many pictures of ourselves so when we actually see one, we think "Geez, that's what I really look like?!"

2 comments:

Brittny said...

What a beautiful family!!! You are being to hard on yourselves!! U and trav both look great!!

MiMi and PaPa T. said...

What a GREAT photo shoot! Every picture is PERFECT!