
I can't believe our baby girl is two!! She was seriously so cute this year. I felt bad I had to work the day of her birthday, but tried to make it up to her when I got home. The boys and I took her to get a bouquet of pink balloons at Party City, she got to pick out a few toys at Target, we got a "special" ice cream cake at Dairy Queen and went out to dinner at Chevy's.


She was so enthusiastic about all of her gifts. She loves her birthday just like her mama. The cutest thing was when my parents called to sing her Happy Birthday, she sang right along with them and then clapped at the end.
Amy sent her this fur real dog, I almost bought it for her too! She loved it!

She was just as excited as I was about the ruffled baby legs I bought her. :)

Bubble bath soap and bath toys!

Loving her doggy.

Stella's groovy cake! It was the only girly one they had!

Happy Birthday baby girl!

We sure do love our Miss Stella Jane and the fun, happiness and girliness she brings to our family.
2 comments:
Looks like such a FUN day! I can't believe she is 2 either!! Such a cutie pie....LOVE her:)
She is the cutest thing ever!! I LOVED being able to see you guys over Thanksgiving and enjoy her sweet little personality! Glad she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment