
This rocket was one of Carson's gifts from Santa, although I think Travis has had the most enjoyment from it. A few weeks ago we finally had some clear weather, so we decided to go launch it at a family friends farm. The hand held launcher didn't work, but Travis was smart enough to figure out that if he tapped the wires to the car battery he get the rocket to launch.

Daddy's helper.

Carson is a mini Travis.

This was Holden's reaction to the rocket launch. I didn't get a picture of Carson, but he hid in the car when Travis launched the rocket--whimps, I tell ya!

Unfortunatley on the second launch the parachute didn't open and so the rocket was lost in the woods. Carson is here sulking, but Travis has already gone out and bought another rocket for them to build together.
4 comments:
So adorable. I love that Travis is keeping the rocket launching alive.
Hi Ashlee...I hope you remember me. I lived in Portland for only one year, and your oldest boy was just a baby when I was there. Quite the chunk if I remember. I had Jacey at the time, the baby with the fluffy chick hair. Anyway I came across your blog through Charie. What a cute little family you have. I love HOlden's cheeks!
Hey Nicole, when did you start going by your middle name?
Candy, of course I remember you and I remember Jacey's cute fluffy hair! Thanks for saying hi. So, what brought you guys to Nevada and how long have you lived there?
Post a Comment