

Weee! Check out Holden's perfect form.

The grandkids painted Birthday wishes for grandpa on the popular EDH rock. This rock has been around as long as I can remeber. In the old days (before it had to be moved due to some apartments being built) just the kids in high school would write on the rock and they would sneak up on the hill at night to write some "great" message on it. Ever since the rock has been moved it seems the rules have changed and anyone can write on it, even in the middle of the day. I wonder how many coats of paint are on this thing.

The bobble heads on their airplane ride home. Thank goodness it's a short flight home from Sacramento.
6 comments:
You're not kidding about perfect form.... chest out, toes pointed. He must be the son of a dancer NICOLE!
Awww I miss Travis and his suspenders! Miss you all- you look happy and beautiful as ever. When are you coming to St. G? We are going to hook up this time fo' sho'!
Thanks, Candice, I'm flattered!
Kristi,we miss you guys too. It looks like St. George is treating you well and you've settled right in. Hopefully we'll be in St.G sometime this summer. We'd love to see guys and your new abode.
I won't even tell you what we painted on the rock...
I didn't know you ever painted the rock! I never did.
Such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment