Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday Boys


I took these pictures of the boys after church. As most of you know, I love matching them. I just thought they looked too cute not to take a picture and I'm a sucker for the crazy plaid pants at the Gap. Of course, they're very difficult to take pictures of and they don't cooperate much. I'd like to think that's why I can't ever get a fabulous picture of them. I'm grateful for these cute boys and grateful that they have eachother.

8 comments:

Jaymie said...

Your boys are always so adorable and I do love those plaid pants!!!

Ashlee said...

Seriously, are there boys more handsome than that?!?

Laura said...

You've got the sweetest boys, and I LOVE that first photo of them together! So cute. Brothers are the best!

Coombs Family said...

I miss them! They look very handsome in those outfits.

Kameron said...

Cute boys! I had to check and re-check the date on the photo - couldn't believe it was May, as it looked too dark. I tend to forget you live in rainy country!! We're full of glaringly bright sunshine around here, which means the boys end up wearing short sleeves, though I still love to match them! I learned from the best (you)!

Bybee family said...

Kam, it's ridiculous! The sun is finally out today, but it's still 60 degrees. The summer clothes I bought for the boys will practically be a waste since it looks like they'll wear them for 2 months!

Cami and Mitch said...

Nicole-sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about that picture. I didn't go to Papa's party but I think I know what picture you are talking about. Did you want me to email it to you or post it on myfamily? I don't think I have your email..but let me know! cute boys by the way. love them.

Cami and Mitch said...

just call me the worst cousin ever :) sorry that pic didn't get to you by father's day but hey it wasn't real anyway right?