Saturday, April 30, 2011

February

Yes, we do get snow in Oregon, and it absolutely made the boys day! School was canceled but the boys were up early and ready to get outside. I made them wait until 9:00 to go out and play which was torture to them.

They always attempt to make snow angels.


The boys generally spend most of their time in the snow playing with their trucks, it's so cute.

I even put Stella out in the snow so she could experience it. She looks like a little boy in her all black ensemble, with Holden's mittens and boots from when he was a baby. She was curious about her gloves and kept taking them off, so she didn't last long out in the snow.

Valentine's Day

Both of the boys had their class parties at the same time, so Travis and I split up and he went to Holden's school. Holden is my little fashionista. Every time he wears this sweatshirt he wears the hoodie part on his head the whole day because it's "cooler" that way.

Mimi and Papa sent the kids a little V-day package and this bear was part of Stella's present. She loves stuffed animals and had her bear join us for dinner.

We of course had to have a special V-day dinner. I ordered dinner from The Old Spaghetti Factory and set the table with china, which I can count on one had how many times I've used.



Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Coombs Family said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! I wish we had a Spaghetti Factory close by to enjoy some mizithera as well :)