Happy Easter!!
I love that Carson is in the phase of writing notes. He pretty much leaves a note for whomever is coming at every holiday.
With 9am church we had to hurry for the kids to find their baskets and do a little Easter egg hunt.
There was a break in the rain long enough to let the kids hunt their eggs outside. The great thing about this egg hunt is that there's money inside: $1, 5, 10 and even a $20. The $20 egg is called the Howdy Duty egg and the person that finds that one gets an extra $20!! The little kids got a head start.
Baseball season begins!!
Go Tigers!
The boys love baseball! Carson is playing coach pitch this year which makes things a bit more exciting. He is on a really fun team this year where he's friends with over half the kids on the team.
The Liberty Belle B-17
was in town a few weekends ago. The boys couldn't resist driving out to the Hillsboro airport to watch it land and take a tour.
5 comments:
I wanna go to that egg hunt! :) The kids looked fantastic, as usual and Stella will have a new nursery buddy to cry with soon enough. I should probably just be the leader since I'll end up in there for the next year anyway!
Baseball in the sun looks kinda fun! Here's hoping the sun comes out more so you can get out and enjoy it!
I love that the kids got to go see that plane. I need to do more things like that, it looks fun!
I think the little kids would be happy with nickels and quarters and $1 bills in the eggs too.
As far as nursery, the poor Hendels! Someone is always crying in there. I've thought the same thing too, they should just put me in there because I don't know if she'll ever let me leave.
The next time a cool plane comes into town we'll be sure to let you know! Somehow Travis always knows when they're here! :)
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! and holdie with his new (well new to me haha) stylish hair do!!! Glad we weren't the only one's with an egg coloring kit dud!! :) Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Love the pink!!!
Love the kids outfits! They look so cute and spring-ish. Looks like you had a great April Let's top it though in May :) Disneyland here we come!
I didn't know you put this up. Love the update. Love how big Holden is looking (just like Carson, might I add). And Love how Carson wrote a poem about Holden - that is the sweetest thing. How did you raise such a lovely child?... teach me your tricks. And I love how you said "Carson had the 'opportunity' to read his poem aloud." Haha! so funny, makes me laugh. Disneyland looked like it was awesome. So glad you guys could go together and the cousins can have that memory together. Excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment