
We just can't seem to get enough of our family, so we went back to California to spend the 4th with our parents. On the 4th we spent 8 hours out on Folsom Lake. The lake was getting pretty low and we knew we probably wouldn't get another chance to get out on the boat, so we tried to get our fill. Travis really got the hang of wakesurfing.

Carson and me with Grandpa Bybee.

I know my form is comical, but for some reason I make everything so technical!

Happy 4th of July!

We always buy our own fireworks and have a little fireworks show in a school parking lot in Folsom, where they allow you to do do your own fireworks. Travis put on a great show!

Holdie and Aunt Brie.

Brie and I had a great time trying to coordinate our leaps. Yes, I know I'm 30 and should act my age!

Our sparkler jumps. I must have jumped so fast that mine blew out! :)

Travis and Carson's attempt at copying our jumps.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I am jealous you went out on the boat again. Nice leaps!
Post a Comment