
How did I get so behind in posting?!! The first weekend in May we flew out to Utah for my niece, Lucy's blessing. This was my first time seeing her and she's an absolute doll! I just loved holding and snuggling her and feeling her crazy soft hair. It was really cute to watch the boys with her, they each wanted turns holding and feeding her and were so gentle, it was very sweet. The trip was much too short, but we were able to see lots of family and had a great time loving Lucy.

We were fortunate to have Amy's photographer friend take a family picture at the blessing. Unfortuantely right as it was time to take the pictures there was a big thunderstorm with spurts of heavy rain and hail.

Loves from Mimi and Papa.
1 comment:
I love how you dress the boys in matching outfits!!! Maybe Camden will have a brother that he can be matching with too! It's soooo cute!! I wish we could have seen you guys!! we just didn't want to pass our cold leftovers to baby Lucy!!! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again sometime!! It's been since last Aug!!!!
Post a Comment