Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fab February


Not much to report in February. I went back to work which I was a bit nervous about, worrying how it would all work out, but I shortened my work day a bit and so far things are going well.

We had a nice low key Valentine's Day since it was on a Sunday. Actually, we always have a low key Valentine's day. We generally spend it as a family, have a special dinner or breakfast, the kids get a little gift and we of course enjoy some treats.

I was feeling a bit more ambitious in the kitchen and made my first attempt at making cake pops. After some tips from my sister they actually turned out!



Carson lost his remaining top central incisor, so he no longer has the snaggle tooth look....phew! Since this picture was taken he's lost a lower incisor as well and is pretty much edentulous. That makes a total of 6 teeth for a not quite 6 1/2 year old! His 6 year molars are almost completely in too! Geez, there's a lot going on in that mouth.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love all Carson's missing teeth! And could Stella look more like Holden? Good grief! They're identical! We have that same cute set of PJs that Stella is wearing. Love them! Your boys crack me up. Glad you got all updated!

The Carter Family said...

SO CUTE!!! I wish I was talented enough to make cake pops!!! and how fun that he's already lost teeth!!! The tooth fairy is going to be busy!!! :)

Unknown said...

Look at you busy bee! How did you find time to make cake pops? They look yummy. Carson's smile is adorable edentulous! Lucy finally has some teeth...5 so far.