Friday, March 12, 2010

Loopty Loo Giveaway!!

Lucy Lou Hat
All these adorable hats and headbands are made by my amazing and talented sister. She's doing a giveaway today, click on this link to enter your name:
She has so many more products, but my little girl doesn't have any hair to advertise those.
Stella Hat, named after yours truly.

Crocheted flower headband.
She actually came up with this headband so my bald beauty would have an accessory.
Check her out in her modeling debut:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42018226

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

She looks so adorable in EVERYTHING!

The Carter Family said...

SOOO cute!!!! You can buy interchangable headbands on ebay and clip, clips to them like we do on brinlee, so easy so they can be "girly" :)

Megan said...

So cute! Your sister is so talented! Does she sell her stuff locally? Stella is just a doll!

Unknown said...

Okay so Stella is DARLING! I haven't seen her since she was a newborn. We need to get together chica! Also, I'm pretty much addicted to etsy and I think I just found my favorite seller. Especially with my sisters twin girls coming in 3 months...I'm going to go crazy! Very cute stuff!