Carson's wrestling name is Yeti, Holden is Chupacabra and Travis is El Diablo.
Our smiler
For a while Holden had no interest in Stella, but now that she can smile and interact with him he adores her. He talks to her in the same baby voice we use and has lots of endearing nicknames for her: Stella Jane, Jane Jane and Luna Lubert. It's really the cutest thing. You can also tell they're made from the same mold.
I think they enjoy snuggle time equally as much.
This picture is for my brother in-law Scott. He loves to joke about the fact that my sister and I match our kids, that we buy the same things, and now that I have a girl we might try and match all three of our girls and of course coordinate the boys with them. I won't lie, we would do that. When I was coordinating the boys for church, I realized Stella had a dress that would match them, so I actually took the time to change her outfit.:)
Giving loves.
Holden is finally almost potty trained. The reason I say almost is because he has a few wetting accidents every now and then, but it's sooo much better than wearing diapers for all "purposes." For his reward he chose this microphone from Target. As we walked around the store he sang Yellow Submarine at the top of his lungs.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
January Shmanuary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what an awesome post! you guys have been up to many fun things. I love the first day of school pose. Someday the boys will have to teach stella the pose too:) haha. We can't wait to see all your cute faces in a couple weeks!
Busy Busy! Isn't life crazy with three? I love your little princess, and the boys are as always so precious. Life looks great for the Bybee's!
Oh I love hearing about how your boys are with your little Stella. I've enjoyed watching my boys with Lucy. I think it's good training for them to be Dad's someday. You are looking GREAT! I'm glad you included a picture of you. The kids look like they are having so much fun. Your middle child sounds a lot like my middle child. I wish we lived closer so the kids could all play.
I love your updates! Ella just walked over and said "Who's that?" It makes me sad that she has no memories of her best Oregon friend!
Ella and Lucy's favorite song is "Yellow Submarine" too!
Awwwww they are SOOO cute in their matching outfits!!! Andrew's family always makes fun of us when we match on holidays, but I love it!!! It seems like Jane Jane is a common nickname for us with Jane as a middle name! Love it! :) Stella looks SO much like you Nicole! She is adorable!! I wish we could see you all more often!!! :(
Your family is just the cutest! My sister and I love to match our girls too. There is just something so fun about it and makes for great pictures!
Post a Comment