Sunday, March 7, 2010

VIP

Carson was the VIP or "Very Important Person" in school the other day. He told everyone about himself and his family, and the kids were allowed to ask him questions about himself. Almost every kid in class raised their hand.

Answers to VIP questions:

Favorite color: orange

Favorite place to go with my family: Lake Shasta

Favorite food: pizza

Favorite animal: dog

When he grows up he wants to be: a policeman


I had some proud moments during the question and answer:

Student:"What's your favorite thing to do?"

Carson: "Watch tv."

More questions follow.

Student: "What's your favorite show?"

Carson: "I don't really have one, I'll watch anything that's on."

More questions follow like: "What's your favorite thing in nature?"

Carson: "bird"

Student: "What's your favorite season?"

Carson: "fall"

Student: "What's your favorite book?"

Carson: "Don't have one." (another proud moment)

Student: What's your favorite game?"

Carson: "Don't have one."

Student: "What's your favorite ice cream?"

Carson: "I don't know." (This is my kid that loves sweets!)

Student: "What's your favorite bug?"

Carson: Long pause..."Caterpillar"

And one of the final questions:

Student: "If you could do ANYTHING that you wanted to, what would it be?"

Carson: "Watch tv."

WHAAAAAT????!!! I monitor Carson's tv! I try to keep him busy with lots of fun activities. He probably participates in more activities than most kids his age, and he says his favorite thing is TV???!!! I would like to think the reason for his answers were because he was feeling a little shy and put on the spot, but who knows! This was truly a moment of mom shame!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

He only says that about TV because he doesn't get to watch it. We all have those moments. How about the fact my kid didn't even know what "nature" was when asked during her VIP? C'mon!

Brittny said...

I love all of your posts! the boys are so cute and fun! I can't believe how adorable stella is!

The Carter Family said...

how fun! I always loved vip days in school!!! I still have one of my vip posters haha :) I'm sure he said tv because he doesn't watch it that often, he seriously is so cute nicole!!! What a handsome guy!!!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious Nicole! Carson makes me laugh...what a cutie!