Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lakeview Farms


Last Saturday was so beautiful I made everyone go to Lakeview farms, one of our favorite pumpkin patches.

The highlight is always the train and boat ride. This year Carson said the scary tunnel wasn't nearly as scary as he remembered it.



Annual sit on a pumpkin picture. :)


Check out this ham!


Travis making fun of the sit on a pumpkin picture.





Travis got a good workout racing the kids around in the wheelbarrow.

The scary sea monster and shark on the boat ride back. The kids love it every year!






I found my giant pumpkin there this year! Awesome!

2 comments:

MiMi and PaPa T. said...

Such a fun time of the year....and a great family tradition!!

I know you and Travis look forward to the festivites as much as the kids:) XO

Brittny said...

You always think of the best things to do!! How fun!
PS great pictures!