Sunday, October 2, 2011

School Days

SECOND GRADE
I say this every year, but how is Carson in 2nd grade?!! It makes me realize how fast he's growing and becoming a young man. He's almost 8 and will be baptized next month, pretty unbelievable. He's such a good boy and big brother.


4'S PRESCHOOL CLASS
I'm sorry, but that little face is the cutest thing ever! Holden has always had a great smile and I love that he was so happy and excited to go to school.

Stella of course couldn't miss out on the opportunity to have her picture taken too and she threw a huge fit when we dropped Holden off. It's hard to be a little girl named Miss Stella Jane (that's what Travis and I always say when she throws one of her many fits).


Holden got this drum set for his birthday and has started taking lessons from a boy in our ward. Ultimate Holden bliss = playing the drums while wearing a spiderman costume.

6 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Cutest boys ever! I can't believe Carson is almost 8. I think that means you are officially old :)

Brittny said...

Wow!! What grown up, handsome boys!! I can not believe that Carson is in second grade and Holden is in Preschool!!! I LOVE all of the pictures of them!

Bybee family said...

Amy, I am old, but it makes me feel better knowing you're only two short years behind me!:)

MiMi and PaPa T. said...

The boys are HANDSOME and as ADORABLE as ever!

I just can't stop smiling about that picture of Holden in his costume playing the drums!!! PRICELESS:)

Chris and Cassie said...

My favorite part is your quote: it's hard to be a girl named miss stella jane. LOL. that is too funny, can totally picture you guys saying it. cutest kids you guys have!! all 3 of them. Can't wait to see what #4 will be like...

Chris and Cassie said...

oh, and great job getting aggressive in your soccer games Carson, we like that!:) how fun that Trav got to coach his team. love that so much. Your banners came out awesome party planner, keep up the great work. And waiting for a pic of the new car to be posted, I still haven't got a good look at it. And lastly, love your new profile picture, what a handsome bunch! I see you have some curls in your hair...I must say I'm liking it! Your family always looks terrific.