Sunday, January 13, 2008

Carson's annual gingerbread house that he makes with my dad. Thanks goodness they give you extra candy because a lot made it into Carson's mouth.
Sadly, this is the best picture I got of the boys on Christmas morning.
This is my brother Chris and I don't know if he'd be happy that I put this picture on here, but, oh well. In case you're wondering, these are cycle bibs that he's wearing that we gave him as a x-mas/graduation gift. He's provo's most eligible bachelor if anyone knows a great girl! :) Sorry, Chris!
The cousins in their Christmas best. Man, it's hard to get 3 kids to stand still and look at the camera!
Here we are in our matching sock monkey pj's. I highly recommend them--they're super snuggly and cute. They're Nick &Nora pj's and you can buy them at Target in lots of fun patterns for adults and kids.





2 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is SUCH a cute picture! I just about bought some monkey PJ's for the girls for next year- dang it, now I wish I would have! I love that all the "moms" match and the kids match but different colors. I'm so jealous! BTW, I did get new PJ's for Christmas. I think Todd heard my cries. :)

Coombs Family said...

Chris is so going to kill you. I however am thanking you since I missed the present opening on Christmas morning.