While we were in Salt Lake we celebrated my brother Chris' graduation from BYU. He doesn't want to come back to walk in April, so we had a small family party...very small, as you can see. Since we didn't have a robe we found my sister's old highschool graduation sash and hummed the graduation song for him. This sounds pretty bad, doesnt' it?!
Here's my dad going crazy with the party horn thingy--I don't know what they're called. The sad thing is, we were all entertained with these for a good 30-40 minutes.
Here's some more of the gang enjoying the party horn--I told you we thought they were fun! :)
1 comment:
I love that picture of Dad! You will have to send all the holiday pictures to me so I can enjoy them. Congrats Chris! Thanks for letting us enjoy some delicious ice cream cake.
Post a Comment