Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist

This was Carson's first time having his teeth cleaned. After 5 minutes of trying to get him to take x-rays (biting, chewing and gagging on the film), he finally did it! They were a little blurry (not clear on the concept of holding still), but it was a step in the right direction.
Does he look a little scared?!

I wasn't sure how he'd do with me cleaning his teeth, but he sat pretty still and did a great job! Way to go Carson!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Yay Carson! You are so lucky to have a MOM who can do that!

Ashlee said...

Yippee! We'll be there next week- I hope it goes so well! :)

Megan said...

How cool to get to have your Mom clean teeth! We went last week. Surprisingly, it went well. Ella even let them do all the x-rays.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So not fair that he gets his mom to do it for him :) I wish you were still cleaning my teeth Ashley (much to Megan Stohl's horror :) she wasn't too jazzed to have a friend clean her teeth. I actually loved it because you are so good at what you do!
Just don't remember how ugly they were okay :)

Cami and Mitch said...

Hi Nicole its Cami (your cousin)..I am just making the rounds commenting on yours, Amy's, and Steve's blogs..I love looking at everyone's pictures..your kids are darling!

Coombs Family said...

Time for something new!