This was our 4th year going to Brian Head, Utah for Christmas. It's near Cedar City and we love coming here each year. It's so fun to stay in a cozy cabin, play games, drink lots of hot chocolate, ski and play in the snow.
The whole gang
Carson attempting to make his first snow angel.
Carson didn't really enjoy the sledding (he's the typical cautious older child), but my brother, Chris, was determined to make him try it and enjoy it!
I promise they really had a good time!
6 comments:
That sounds so fun! That makes me want to do it sometime! Can I say I am a little jealous? :)
Oh, it looks like they had SUCH a blast! Look at all that fun snow! I'm so glad to see pictures- we've been so busy I haven't even heard about your trip! AHH! So thanks for sharing!
Nicole- I laughed and laughed when I read your comment!
oh yea- I (candice) am can can girl :)
Hi Candice!! It's great to hear from you--thanks for posting. If you have a blog, send me the link!
The kids look like they are on the verge of frostbite in that picture. I miss the cabin house as Avery called it. Come on man, it's the holidays!!!!!
Post a Comment