Holden folded his arms for the first time at breakfast this morning! For some reason it's so cute when a baby does it. You can see how hard it is to fold your arms when you have a big tummy!
Post-church snugglers. Carson said to me, "mom, when I grow up I want to sleep in your bed because it's sooo snuggly!" Wait...he already does! Agghhh!
7 comments:
I LOVE it when they strat folding their arms!! It's so cute! It makes you feel like at least they are doing SOMETHING you want them to do!! :)
They are so handsome. I hope I can talk one of them into liking my girls when they grow up. :)
It's hard to choose a favorite stage, but I really love this one- around 18 months. They understand most of what you say, they can walk around and say a few things and when they're naughty, it's usually kind of funny and they still seem so sweet.
Ashlee, I'm sure you won't have to talk them into it. Todd will be fighting to keep the guys away!
How cute are those boys! I just love them. Maybe we need an Oregon trip soon...let's work on Scott.
That would make me so happy! We don't get enough visitors out our way. We could workout every morning, go shopping, maybe throw in a pedicure?! How can you turn that down?
They are so stinkin cute! I hope one of them will like one of my little girls someday too.
We do need to make a trip soon. Do you want to take the kids to Disneyland when we go out for the wedding? After going last weekend I am so excited to take her!
Post a Comment