
Remember that light I said I really wanted from Pottery Barn? Well, I was able to get it!!! Shortly after I made that post I ran into an aquaintance at Pottery Barn Kids. She works there very part time and told me she gets 40% off of anything in that store and affiliated stores, ie: Pottery Barn and William Sonoma. Then she went on to say, "So, if there's something you might want, let me know." There was!! Even though I don't know her very well, I had to ask, I had nothing to lose. She said she'd do it! YAY!! I'm really happy with it, and it's fun to have a change. With that kind of a discount, I'm thinking I need to get a part time job at Pottery Barn!

Travis went on to his second tiling project: the boys bathroom. We decided to put heated coils in their bathroom too, which was probably a mistake, but oh well. He also installed nicer, wider baseboards in this bathroom and ours. This project was much quicker and easier the second time around. I'm lucky to have such a great handyman!
No comments:
Post a Comment