Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let there be light....

Every year Travis goes through the crazy routine of putting lights on our house. It looks so much better with lights on the second story, so he bravely gets up there, risking his life to make our house look fun and festive! I stand there and worry and watch him, but I obviously haven't stopped him either (nice wife, huh?). We figured out that this is his 7th year doing this, so he "knows what he's doing" and has it down to a pretty good science.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but Travis is laying down on the roof at its peak.


Wha-lah! Another year of lights. I think we need more, maybe some outlining each window, the garage.....

3 comments:

Jonna said...

What a gorgeous house! Great job decorating!! Definately worth the risking of husbands to get lights up on the house. :)

Coombs Family said...

The house looks great. I do think you should try to win the neighborhood contest though.

Laura said...

I'm so impressed, Nicole! I don't think i could ever convince Aaron to get up that high on a ladder to put up Christmas lights. He definitely doesn't feel like it's worth the risk. Lucky you that your husband will do it!!