Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!!




Thankfully we made it out of Oregon just in time! We left early on Saturday morning to miss the next storm which dumped 8" of snow in our area. We drove to California to spend Christmas and the next 9 days with our family! We were fortunate that the drive went so smoothly and the boys were troopers. We're looking forward to fun and relaxation and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Clara said...

Loved your Christmas card! Seriously cute and I will have to steal that idea when I have another "thing" or two! :)

We came by the other day to bring you treats but you weren't home. Luckily we didn't leave them because we weren't sure if you'd left yet or not! We were thinking of you though!

The Newsom Family said...

Lilly wants to know if I can make your blog talk. Guess she's missing the boys!

Hillybug said...

I LOVED your Christmas card! I am so sad we didn't get to see you! Next time you are here let's leave the kids with the grandparents and go to dinner and a movie! We got to spend Mark's birthday dinner with your parents and I have to say that I love them so much! They are so warm and fun to be with, you are so blessed with a great family! Hope all is well!